Basic theory and engineering application of polymer-cement based composite materials, Supplementary cementitious materials
《Cementitious Materials and its Manufacture technology》
《Status and Trends of novel Materials》
《Specialty Experiment of Materials》
《Civil Engineering Materials》
《Experiment of Civil Engineering Materials》
1) Function mechanism of cellulose ether in calcium sulphoaluminate cement-based materials
2) Long-term synergistic effect mechanism of polymer and sulphoaluminate cement at different temperatures and relative humidities
3) Mechanism and control for setting and hardening of polymer/cement composite cementitious materials
1. Lin Li, Ru Wang. Early hydration of CSA cement modified with styrene–butadiene copolymer dispersion, Advances in Cement Research, online
2. Ru Wang, Jian Li, Xubo Yue. Hydration of tetracalcium aluminoferrite in the presence of styrene-butadiene copolymer, Advances in Cement Research, online
3. Lin Li, Ru Wang, Shaokang Zhang. Effect of curing temperature and relative humidity on the hydrates and porosity of calcium sulfoaluminate cement. Construction and Building Materials, 2019, 213: 627-636.
4. Ru Wang, Lin Li, Yundong Xu. Influence of curing regimes on the mechanical properties, water capillary adsorption, and microstructure of CSA cement mortar modified with styrene-butadiene copolymer dispersion. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 2019, 31(1): 04018344.
5. Ru Wang, Gaoyong Wang. Acceleration effect of rice husk ash on hydration of styrene-acrylic ester/cement composite pastes, Cement Wapno Beton, 2018, (5): 396-406.
6. Nan Li, Linglin Xu, Ru Wang, Lin Li, PeimingWang. Experimental study of calcium sulfoaluminate cement-based self-leveling compound exposed to various temperatures and moisture conditions: Hydration mechanism and mortar properties, Cement and Concrete Research, 2018, 108: 103-115. SCI WOS:000432505700010, EI 20181304962788
7. Lin Li, Ru Wang, Qinyuan Lu. Influence of polymer latex on the setting time, mechanical properties and durability of calcium sulfoaluminate cement mortar, Construction and Building Materials, 2018, 169: 911-922.
8. Linglin Xu, Nan Li, Ru Wang, Peiming Wang, A comprehensive study on the relationship between mechanical properties and microstructural development of calcium sulfoaluminate cement based self-leveling underlayments, Construction and Building Materials, 2018, 163: 225-234.
9. Ru Wang, Jian Li, Tao Zhang, Lech Czarnecki. Chemical interaction between polymer and cement in polymer-cement concrete. Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences: Technical Sciences, 64(4): 785-792, 2016. DOI: 10.1515/bpasts-2016-0087.
10. Ru Wang, Xubo Yue. Effect of different dosages of SBR latex on the hydration of tricalcium silicate, Cement Wapno Beton. 2016，21(5): 336-346.
11. Ru Wang, Gaoyong Wang. Influence and mechanism of zeolite on the setting and hardening process of styrene-acrylic ester/cement composite cementitious materials, Construction and Building Materials, 2016, 125: 757-765.
12. Ru Wang, Tengfei Zhang, Peiming Wang. Waste printed circuit boards nonmetallic powder as replacement for sand in cement mortar. Materiały Budowlane – Building materials, DOI:10.15199/33.2016.01.18, 2016, (1): 59-62.
13. Ru Wang, Xiaoxin Shi. Influence of styrene-butadiene rubber latex on the early hydration of cement, Cement Wapno Beton. 2016, 21(1): 36-45.
14. Ru Wang, Gaoyong Wang, Peiming Wang. Status of research and application of concrete-polymer composites in China. Advanced Materials Research. 2015, 1129: 59-68.
15. Ru Wang, Daoxun Ma, Peiming Wang, Gaoyong Wang. Study on waterproof mechanism of polymer-modified cement mortar. Magazine of Concrete Research. 2015, 67(18): 972-979.
16. Ru Wang, Liang Zhang. Mechanism and durability of repair systems in polymer-modified cement mortars. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 594672, 8 pages.
17. Ru Wang, Xiaoxin SHi, Influence of styrene-acrylic ester dispersion on the early hydration of cement, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 970298, 12 pages.
18. Huimei Zhu, Peiming Wang, Ru Wang, Guofang Zhang, Effects of two redispersible polymer powders on efflorescence of Portland cement-based decorative mortar, Materials Science-Medziagotyra, 2014, 20(3): 345-350.
19. Xiaoxin Shi, Ru Wang, Peiming Wang, Dispersion and absorption of SBR latex in the system of mono-dispersed cement particles in water, Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 687: 347-353.
20. Xubo Yue, Ru Wang, Peiming Wang, Influence of SBR latex on the formation of C-S-H in C3S paste, Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 687: 329-334.
21. Ru Wang, Li Wang, Peiming Wang, Gang Xu, Influence of white cement content on the performance of decorative mortar in the presence of microemulsion, Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 687: 249-254.
22. Huimei Zhu, Peiming Wang, Guofang Zhang, Ru Wang, Effects of Redispersible EVA and E/VL/VC Powders on Properties of Decorative Mortar, Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 687: 241-248.
23. Ru Wang, Daoxun Ma, Peiming Wang, Waterproof performance of polymer-modified cement mortar, Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 687: 213-218.
24. Lech Czarnecki, Hulusi Őzkul, Ru Wang, Driving forces concrete-polymer composites, Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 687: 68-74.
25. Ru Wang, Xiaoxin Shi, Peiming Wang, Recent research on polymer-modified cement mortar in China, Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 687: 57-67.
26. Ru Wang, Lijuan Yao, Peiming Wang, Mechanism analysis and effect of styrene-acrylate copolymer powder on cement hydrates, Construction and Building Materials, 2013, 41: 538-544.
27. Ru Wang, Tengfei Zhang, Peiming Wang, Waste printed circuit boards nonmetallic powder as admixture in cement mortar, Materials and Structures, 2012, 45(10): 1439-1445.
28. Ru Wang, Christian Meyer, Performance of cement mortar made with recycled high impact polystyrene, Cement & Concrete Composites, 2012, 34(9) 975-981.
29. Ru Wang, Peiming Wang, Lijuan Yao, Effect of vinyl acetate and versatate copolymer powder on flexibility of cement mortar, Construction and Building Materials, 2012, 27(1): 259-262.
30. Ru Wang, Peiming Wang, Action of redispersible vinyl acetate and versatate copolymer powder in cement mortar, Construction and Building Materials, 2011, 25(11): 4210-4214.
31. Ru Wang, Peiming Wang, Application of styrene-butadiene rubber in cement-based materials, Advanced Materials Research, 2011, 306-307: 588-593.
32. Ru Wang, Roman Lackner, Peiming Wang, Effect of styrene-butadiene rubber latex on mechanical properties of cementitious materials highlighted by means of nanoindentation, Strain, 2011, 47(2): 117-126.
33. Ru Wang, Peiming Wang, Formation of hydrates of calcium aluminates in cement pastes with different dosages of SBR powder, Construction and Building Materials, 2011, 25(2): 736-741.
34. Ru Wang, Peiming Wang, Hydration of cement in the presence of SBR dispersion and powder, Key Engineering Materials, 2011, 466: 57-63.
35. Ru Wang, Peiming Wang, Function of styrene-acrylic ester copolymer latex in cement mortar, Materials and Structures, 2010, 43(4): 443-451.
36. Ru Wang, Peiming Wang, Physical properties of SBR latex-modified mortar under different curing methods, Journal of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 2009, 37(12): 2118-2123.
37. Ru Wang, Peiming Wang，Application of polyacrylic ester latex to cement mortar， Journal of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 2008, 36(7): 912-919, 926.
38. Ru Wang, Xingui Li, Peiming Wang, Influence of polymer on cement hydration in SBR-modified cement pastes, Cement and Concrete Research, 2006, 36(9): 1744-1751.
39. Ru Wang, Peiming Wang, Xingui Li, Physical and mechanical properties of styrene-butadiene rubber emulsion modified cement mortars, Cement and Concrete Research, 2005, 35(5): 900-906.
40. Li Li, Qi Wang, Ru Wang, Enhancing mechanical properties of poly(vinyl alcohol) blown films by drawing and surface crosslinking, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2005, 98(2): 774-779.
41. Ru Wang, Qi Wang, Li Li, Evaporation behaviour of water and its plasticizing effect in modified poly(vinyl alcohol) systems, Polymer International, 2003, 52(12): 1820-1826.