Environmental Problems in the Production and Service of Traditional Building Materials Function and Trace of a Small Amount of Components in Cement Based Materials
Functional Utilization and Evaluation of Solid Waste
Civil Engineering materials
1) Mechanism on Emissions and Transformations of Sulfide and Phosphide in Disposal of Municipal Sewage Sludge with Cement Kiln (National Natural Science Foundation of China: 51302189)
2) Mechanisms of Leaking and Stable Lingering of Toxic Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde from and into the Cement Concrete (National Natural Science Foundation of China: 51578412)
3) Mechanisms of the Vinyl Related Polymer Admixtures Tissues Aging and the Resulted Concrete Property Degeneration (National Natural Science Foundation of China: 51878479)
1) Haoxin Li, Hui Zhang, Lin Li, Qiang Ren, Xiaojie Yang, Zhengwu Jiang, Zhenlei Zhang, Utilization of low-quality desulfurized ash from semi-dry flue gas desulfurization by mixing with hemihydrate gypsum, Fuel, 2019, 255:115783.
2) Yuyan Huang, Chao Xu, Haoxin Li*, Zhengwu Jiang, Zhiqi Gong, Xiaojie Yang, Qing Chen. Utilization of the black tea powder as multifunctional admixture for the hemihydrate gypsum. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, 210:231-237.
3) Yuyan Huang, Haoxin Li*, Zhengwu Jiang, Xiaojie Yang, Qing Chen. Migration and transformation of sulfur in the municipal sewage sludge during disposal in cement kiln. Waste Management, 2018, 77: 537–544