Green high performance concrete
Advanced civil engineering materials
Cemented based composites
Multi-functional, intelligent cementitious materials
Sustainable cement-based materials
Methodologies of Material Science
Green Building Materials
Concrete Repairing Technologies
1) Key technologies for preparation and application of UHPC repair materials, funded by National Key Research and Development of Projects.
2) Mechanical properties and temperature brittleness effects of ultra-high-performance concrete under ultra-low temperature, funded by National Key Research and Development of Projects.
3) Design and healing mechanism of self-healing concrete based on mineral autolysis under groundwater environment, funded by National Nature Science Foundation of China;
4) Research on the coupled water- heated transfer and thermal deformation mechanism of concrete under extreme cryogenic and freeze-thaw cycle conditions, funded by National Nature Science Foundation of China;
5) Study on healing process and mechanism of cracks rehabilitation of concrete with minerals, funded by National Nature Science Foundation of China;
6) Research on the structure durability and its prevention technology of underground shield structure in Shanghai, funded by Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology
7) Research on key technologies of comprehensive utilization of wood and bamboo, funded by Ministry of Science and Technology
1) Zhengwu Jiang. 2018. Cement-based Self-healing Materials: Theory and Method. ISBN9787560865508, Shanghai, Tongji Press, Shanghai, China.
2) Zhengwu Jiang, Shilong Mei. 2015. High-performance Concrete with Manufactured Sand. ISBN9787122202802, Beijing, Chemical Industry Press, Beijing, China.
1) Jiang, Zhengwu, Xiaojie Yang, Zhiguo Yan, Qing Chen, Hehua Zhu, Yaqiong Wang, J. Woody Ju, Zhihong Fan, and Haoxin Li. A Stochastic Micromechanical Framework for Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Concrete. Cement and Concrete Composites, 2019, 102: 39-54.
2) Jiang, Zhengwu, Cong Zhang, Zilong Deng, Xinping Zhu, and Wenting Li. Thermal strain of cement-based materials under cryogenic temperatures and its freeze-thaw cycles using fibre Bragg grating sensor. Cryogenics, 2019, 100: 1-10.
3) Ren, Qiang, Geert De Schutter, Zhengwu Jiang*, Qing Chen. Multi-level diffusion model for manufactured sand mortar considering particle shape and limestone powder effects. Construction and Building Materials, 2019, 207: 218-227.
4) Li, Wenting, Chaowei Ling, Zhengwu Jiang*, Qian-qian Yu. Evaluation of the potential use of form-stable phase change materials to improve the freeze-thaw resistance of concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 2019, 203: 621-632.
5) Zeng, Zhiyong, Zhengwu Jiang*, Qiang Ren, Qing Chen, Haoxin Li. Self-regulating Humidity Activated Carbon Material Prepared from Bamboo for the Room. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater. Sci. Ed., 2019, 34(2): 267-274.
6) Jiang, Zhengwu*, Zhengcheng Yuan, Wenting Li. Acoustic emission analysis of characteristics of healing products in steam-cured cementitious materials with mineral additives. Construction and Building Materials, (2019), 201: 807-817.
7) Ren, Qiang, Zhengwu Jiang*, Haoxin Li, Xinping Zhu, Qing Chen. Fresh and hardened properties of self-compacting concrete using silicon carbide waste as a viscosity-modifying agent. Construction and Building Materials, 2019, 200: 324-332.
8) Huang, Yuyan, Chao Xu, Haoxin Li, Zhengwu Jiang, Zhiqi Gong, Xiaojie Yang, and Qing Chen. Utilization of the black tea powder as multifunctional admixture for the hemihydrate gypsum. Journal of cleaner production, 2019, 210: 231-237.
9) Li, Haoxin, Chao Xu, Yuyan Huang, Qing Chen, Zhengwu Jiang, Yanwei Wang. Modification on the Performance of the Hemihydrate Gypsum with the Plant Source Polymer of Dry Matcha Powder. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater. Sci. Ed., 2018, 33(6): 1452-1458.
10) Chen, Qing, Zhengwu Jiang*, Hehua Zhu, J. W. Ju, Zhiguo Yan, Haoxin Li, and Timon Rabczuk. A multiphase micromechanical model for unsaturated concrete repaired by electrochemical deposition method with the bonding effects[J]. International Journal of Damage Mechanics, 2018, 27(9): 1307-1324.
11) Jiang, Zhengwu, Zilong Deng, Xinping Zhu, Wenting Li. Increased strength and related mechanisms for mortars at cryogenic temperatures. Cryogenics, 2018, 94: 5-13.
12) Chen, Qing, Hehua Zhu, J. W. Ju, Zhengwu Jiang, Zhiguo Yan, and Haoxin Li. Stochastic micromechanical predictions for the effective properties of concrete considering the interfacial transition zone effects. International Journal of Damage Mechanics, 2018, 27(8): 1252-1271.
13) Li, Haoxin, Yuyan Huang, Xiaojie Yang, Zhengwu Jiang, Zhenghong Yang. Approach to the management of magnesium slag via the production of Portland cement clinker. Journal of material cycles and waste management, 2018, 20(3): 1701-1709.
14) Huang, Yuyan, Haoxin Li*, Zhengwu Jiang*, Xiaojie Yang, and Qing Chen. Migration and transformation of sulfur in the municipal sewage sludge during disposal in cement kiln. Waste management, 2018, 77: 537-544.
15) Chen, Qing*, Hehua Zhu, J. Woody Ju, Zhiguo Yan, Changhong Wang*, Zhengwu Jiang*. A stochastic micromechanical model for fiber-reinforced concrete using maximum entropy principle. Acta Mechanica, 2018, 229(7): 2719-2735.
16) Wenting Li, Biqin Dong, Zhengxian Yang, Jing Xu, Qing Chen, Haoxin Li, Feng Xing, Zhengwu Jiang*. Recent advances in intrinsic self-healing cementitious materials. Advanced Materials, Mar. 25, 2018,1705679.
17) Chen Li, Mengxue Wu, Qing Chen, Zhengwu Jiang*. Chemical and mineralogical alterations of concrete subjected to chemical attacks in complex underground tunnel environments during 20–36 years. Cement & Concrete Composites, 2018, 86:139-159.
18) Zhongping Wang, Haoxin Li, Zhengwu Jiang*, Qing Chen. Effet of waste paper fiber on properties of cement-based mortar and relative mechanism. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater,Sci.Ed. 33,419-426.
19) Haoxin Li*, Yuyan Huang, Xiaojie Yang, Zhengwu Jiang, Zhenghong Yang. Approach to the management of magnesium slag via the production of Portland cement clinker. Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management, 2018, 20:1701-1709
20) Wenting Li, Zhengwu Jiang*, Zhenghong Yang, Acoustic characterization of damage and healing of microencapsulation-based self-healing cement matrices. Cement and Concrete Composite, 2017, 84: 48-61
21) Chen Li, Hongbo Zhu*, Mengxue Wu, Kaifan Wu, Zhengwu Jiang*, Pozzolanic reaction of fly ash modified by fluidized bed reactor-vapor deposition, Cement and Concrete Research, 2017,92:98-109
22) Qing Chen, Zhengwu Jiang*, Hehua Zhu, J. Woody Ju, Zhiguo Yan, Micromechanical framework for saturated concrete repaired by the electrochemical deposition method with interfacial transition zone effects, International of Journal of Damage, 26(2): 210-228
23) Qing Chen, Zhengwu Jiang, Zhenghong Yang, Hehua Zhu, J. Woody Ju, Zhiguo Yan, Yaqiong Wang. Differential-scheme based micromechanical framework for saturated concrete repaired by the electrochemical deposition method. Materials and Structures, 2016, 49: 5183-5193
24) Zhengwu Jiang*, Qiang Ren, Haoxin Li, Qing Chen, Silicon carbide waste as a source of mixture materials for cement mortar, Frontiers of Environmental Science and Engineering, 2017, 11(5): 2
25) Qing Chen, Zhengwu Jiang*, Zhenghong Yang, Hehua Zhu, J. Woody Ju, Zhiguo Yan, Yaqiong Wang, Differential-scheme based micromechanical framework for saturated concrete repaired by the electrochemical deposition methd, Materials and Structures, 2016,49(12): 5183-5193
26) Haoxin Li, Jianfeng Zhao, Yuyan Huang, Zhengwu Jiang*, Xiaojie Yang, Zhenghong Yang, Qing Chen, Investigation on the potential of waste cooking oil as a grinding aid in Portland cement，Journal of Environmental Management，2016, 184：545-551
27) Haoxin Li, Liuliu Dong, Zhengwu Jiang*, Xiaojie Yang, Zhenghong Yang, Study on utilization of red brick waste powder in the production of cement-based red decorative plaster for walls，Journal of Cleaner Production,2016.5.31, 133: 1017-1026
28) Zhengwu Jiang*, Xiuyan Guo, Wenting Li, Qing Chen, Self-shrinkage behaviors of waste paper fiber reinforced cement paste considering its self-curing effect at early-ages, International Journal of Polymer Science, 2016, 199: 1-12
29) Wenting Li，Xujing Zhu，Nan Zhao，Zhengwu Jiang*, Preparation and Properties of Melamine Urea-Formaldehyde Microcapsules for Self-Healing of Cementitious Materials，Materials，2016，9(152): 1-17
30) Qing Chen, Hehua Zhu, Zhiguo Yan*, J. Woody Ju, Zhengwu Jiang, Yaqiong Wang. A multiphase micromechanical model for hybrid fiber reinforced concrete considering the aggregate and ITZ effects. Construction and Building Materials, 114: 839-850
31) Wenting Li, Zhengwu Jiang, Zhenghong Yang, Haitao Yu*. Effective mechanical properties of self-healing cement matrices with microcapsules. Materials and Design, 2016, 95: 422-430
32) Haoxin Li, Xiaojie Yang*, Zhengwu Jiang, Zhi Suo, Guofang Zhang, Jianguo Wu, Long Yu. Effect of different grinding aids on property of granulated blast furnace slag powder. Materials and Structures, 2015, 48: 3885-3893
33) Hehua Zhu, Qing Chen*, J. Woody Ju, Zhiguo Yan, Guo Feng, Yaqiong Wang, Zhengwu Jiang, Shuai Zhou. B. Wu. Maximum entropy-based stochastic micromechanical model for a two-phase composite considering the inter-particle interaction effect. Acta Mechanica, 2015, 226: 3069-3084
34) Zhengwu Jiang, Wenting Li*, Zhengcheng Yuan, Influence of mineral additives and environmental conditions on the self-healing capabilities of cementitious materials, Cement and Concrete Composite, 2015, 57: 116-127
35) Haoxin Li, Zhengwu Jiang*, Xiaojie Yang, Long Yu, Guofang Zhang, Jianguo Wu, Xiangyong Liu, Sustainable resource opportunity for cane molasses: use of cane molasses as a grinding aid in the production of Portland cement, Journal of Cleaner of Production, 2015, 93: 56-64
36) Jing Xu*，Yali Du，Anming She，Zhengwu Jiang*. Effects of calcium source on biochemical properties of microbial CaCO3 precipitation，Frontiers in Microbiology, 2015, 6(2): 1-7
37) Wenting Li，Zhengwu Jiang* ，Zhenghong Yang，Jinyang Jiang，Wei Sun，Zilong Deng Interactive Effect of Mechanical Fatigue Load and the Fatigue Effect of Freeze-Thaw on Combined Damage of Concrete，Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering，2015，27 (8): 04014230
38) Xiuyan Guo，Zhengwu Jiang*，Haoxin Li，Wenting Li，Production of recycled cellulose fibers from waste paper via ultrasonic wave processing，Journal of Applied Polymer Science，2015，132(19): 1-9
39) Zhengwu Jiang*，Wenting Li，Zhengzheng Yuan，Zhenghong Yang，Self-healing of Cracks in Concrete with Various Crystalline Mineral Additives in Underground Environment，Wuhan University of Technology-Mat.Sci.Ed.，2014, 29(5): 938-944
40) Jing Xu, Wu Yao, Zhengwu Jiang. Non-Ureolytic Bacterial Carbonate Precipitation as a Surface Treatment Strategy on Cementitious Materials。 Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 2014, 26: 983-991
41) Wenting Li，Zhengwu Jiang*, ,Zhenghong Yang, Nan Zhao, Self-healing efficiency of cementitious materials containing microcapsules filled with healing adhesive: mechanical restoration and healing process monitored by water absorption，e，2013, 8(11): 1110-1117
42) Zhengwu Jiang, Wenting Li*，Zilong Deng，Zhiguo Yan，Experimental investigation of the factors affecting accuracy and resolution of the pore structure of cement-based materials by thermoporometry, Journal of Zhejiang University-SCIENCE A，2013.10.12，14（10）：720-730
43) Zhiguo Yan, Qing Chen*, Hehua Zhu, Ju J. Woody, Shuai Zhou, Zhengwu Jiang. A multi-phase micromechanical model for unsaturated concrete repaired using the electrochemical deposition method. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 2013, 50: 3875-3885
44) Peng He，Xiangdong Gao*， Libin Wu， Zhengwu Jiang. Porous ZnO Sheets Transformed from Zinc Sulfate Hydroxide Hydrate and Their Photoluminescence Performance. Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica, 2013, 29: 874-880
45) Nemkumar Banthia*, Sidney Mindess, Zhengwu Jiang. Response to Discussion of “Influence of Feedback Control on Flexural Toughness of Fiber Reinforced Concrete in ASTM C1399 Tests”. Journal of Testing and Evaluation, 2012, 40: 104476
46) CaiLu Wang, Xiangdong Gao*, Xiaomin Li, Zhengwu Jiang, Zhenghong Yang, Zhengying Gu, Peng He. Hybrid photoanode films based on sparse ZnO rod array-TiO2 nanoparticles in dye-sensitized solar cells. Science China( Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy, 2012, 55: 1183-1188
47) Nemkumar Banthia*, Sidney Mindess, Zhengwu Jiang. Influence of Feedback Control on Flexural Toughness of Fiber Reinforced Concrete in ASTM C1399 Tests. Journal of Testing and Evaluation, 2011, 39: 103291
48) Zhengwu Jiang, Nemkumar Banthia*. Size Effects in Flexural Toughness of Fiber Reinforced Concrete. Journal of Testing and Evaluation, 2010, 38: 332-338
49) Zhengwu Jiang*，Feng Xing，Zhenping Sun，Peiming Wang，Healing Effectiveness of Cracks Rehabilitation in Reinforced Concrete Using lectrodeposition Method，Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Materials Science Edition, 2008, 23(6): 917-922
50) Zhengwu Jiang*, Zhenping Sun and Peiming Wang, Internal relative humidity distribution in cement paste due to moisture diffusion and self-desiccation, Cement and Concrete Research, Feb. 2006, 36(2): 320-325
51) Zhengwu Jiang*, Zhenping Sun, Peiming Wang, Autogenous relative humidity change and autogenous shrinkage of high-performance cement pastes, Cement and Concrete Research, 2005, 35(8): 1539-1545
52) Guangcheng Long*, Youjun Xie*, Zhengwu Jiang. Efficiency of fly ash in cementitious materials. Advances in Cement Research, 2005, 17: 113-119
53) Zhengwu Jiang, Zhenping Sun, Peiming Wang. Self-desiccation effect of high performance concrete. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater. Sci. Ed., 2004, 19: 82-86