Advanced civil engineering materials Alkali activated cementitious materials Utilization of solid wastes
Civil Engineering Materials
Testing Technology of Materials
Structure and Performance of Civil Engineering Materials
1) National Key Research and Development Program of China (2016.7-2020.6)
2) Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai of China (2017.4-2020.3)
3) Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China (2018.1-2019.12)
4) National Natural Science Foundation of China (2015.1-2018.12)
1) Xiaolu Guo, Tangjun Zhang, Meng Song. Hydrothermal synthesized and nano-modified wall materials from solid wastes[J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2019,217:242-250.
2) Xiaolu Guo, Xuejiao Pan. Mechanical properties and mechanisms of fibers reinforced fly ash - steel slag based geopolymer mortar[J]. Construction and Building Materials. 2018, 179: 633–641
3) Xiaolu Guo, Meng Song. Micro-nanostructures of tobermorite hydrothermal-synthesized from fly ash (FA) and municipal solid waste incineration fly ash (MSWIFY) [J], Construction and Building Materials.2018,191: 431–439
4) Xiaolu Guo, Fanjie Meng, Huisheng Shi. Microstructure and characterization of hydrothermal synthesis of Al-substituted tobermorite[J]. Construction and Building Materials.2017, 133:253-260
5) Xiaolu Guo, Huisheng Shi, Xue Wei. Pore properties, inner chemical environment, and microstructure of nano-modified CFA- WBP (class C fly ash-waste brick powder) based geopolymer[J]. Cement and Concrete Composites.2017,79:53-61
6) Xiaolu Guo, Liyan Zhang, Jiabao Huang，Huisheng Shi. Detoxification and solidification of heavy metal of chromium using fly ash-based geopolymer with chemical agents[J]. Construction and Building Materials. 2017,151:394-404
7) Xiaolu Guo, Huisheng Shi. Microstructure and heavy metal adsorption mechanisms of hydrothermally synthesized Al-substituted tobermorite[J]. Materials and Structures, 2017, 50:245-254.
8) Xiaolu Guo, Huisheng Shi. Research on preparing high-calcium fly ash-based geopolymers to encapsulate and bond heavy metals [M]. Shanghai: Tongji University Press.2017.8