Proton exchange membrane fuel cell Computational materials science Micromechanics and nanomechanics
Foundation of computational materials science
Solid state physics
Physical properties of materials
1) National Natural Science Foundation of China (11502170) - Failure mechanism of membrane electrode assembly for proton exchange membrane fuel Cell
2) Special Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (20130072120068)- Mechanical reliability of graphene-based fuel cell electrode materials
3) Tongji University Young Talents Training Program - Mechanic stability of membrane electrodes for proton exchange membrane fuel cells
4) Research Funds for the Central Universities - Multiscale study on compressive high ductility of fiber reinforced concrete
5) Tongji University Young Talents Training Plan - Theoretical study on the structural and tensile properties of carbon nanorings
1) Tang SQ, Feng C*, Shen J, Enhanced oxidation resistance of TiAlNbCr processed by isothermal forging, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, DOI: 10.1016/j.jallcom.2019.152174.
2) Feng C, Li Y, Qu KN, Zhang ZM, He PF, Mechanical behaviors of hydrated perfluorosulfonic acid membrane at meso and nano scales, RSC Advances 9, 2019, 9594-9603.
3) Li Yan, Feng C*, Qu KN, He PF, Effects of water and hydrogen content on the interaction mechanism between particles and the mechanical properties of a Nafion-based catalyst layer, Materials Research Express, 6, 2019, 08556-13.
4) Qu SJ, Tang SQ, Feng AH, Feng C, Shen J, Chen DL, Microstructural evolution and high-temperature oxidation mechanisms of a titanium aluminide based alloy, ACTA Materialia 148, 2018, 300-310.
5) Feng C, He PF, Moisture and thermal expansion properties and mechanism of interaction between ions of a Nafion-based membrane electrode assembly, RSC Advances 7, 2017, 34556-34566.
6) Tang SQ, Qu SJ, Feng AH, Feng C, Shen J, Chen DL, Core-multishell globular oxidation in a new TiAlNbCr alloy at high temperatures, Scientific Reports 7, 2017, 3483-8.
7) Feng C, He PF, The molecular model and structural stability study of a Nafion ionomer based membrane electrode assembly. Journal of Chemists & Chemical Engineers of Croatia- Chemistry in Industry 65, 2016, 457-464.
8) Feng C, He PF, Atomistic investigation on the diffusion mechanism of Pt nanoclusters on well-aligned multi-walled carbon nanotubes. Computational Materials Science 103, 2015, 157-164.
9) Feng C, Wang JW, Cheng YM, He PF, Liew KM, Diffusion mechanism of platinum nanoclusters on well-aligned carbon nanotubes. RSC Advances 4, 2014, 60711-60719.
10) Feng C, Liew KM, He PF, Wu AH, Predicting mechanical properties of carbon nanosprings based on molecular mechanics simulation. Composite Structures 114, 2014, 41-50.
11) Feng C, He PF, Liew KM, Xu W, Predicted mechanical properties of carbon nanotube-based structures, International Journal of Applied Mechanics 6, 2014, 1450027-15.
12) Feng C, Liew KM, Structural stability of carbon nanosprings, Carbon 49, 2011, 4688-4694.
13) Feng C, Liew KM, Fracture Properties of defective carbon nanorings, Journal of Computational and theoretical Nanoscience 8 (1), 2011, 1-7.
14) Feng C, Liew KM, Buckling behavior of armchair and zigzag carbon nanorings, Journal of Computational and theoretical Nanoscience 7 (10), 2010, 2049-2053.
15) Feng C, Liew KM, Energetics and structures of carbon nanorings, Carbon 47, 2009, 1664-1669.
16) Feng C, Liew KM, A molecular mechanics analysis of buckling behavior of carbon nanorings under tension, Carbon 47, 2009, 3508-3514.
17) Liew KM, Feng C, Cheng YM, Kitipornchai S, Complex variable moving least-squares method: a meshless approximation technique. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering 70, 2007, 46-70.
18) Zhang Z, Feng C, Liew KM, Three-dimensional vibration analysis of multilayered piezoelectric composite plates. International Journal of Engineering Science 44, 2006, 397-408.